Weather / Climate In Kuala Selangor
Weather Forecast - Kuala Selangor
Temperature in Kuala Selangor
Average temperatures in Kuala Selangor vary barely at all. Considering humidity, temperatures feel hot all year with a chance of rain throughout most of the year. The area is far less temperate than some — in the bottom 1 percentile for pleasant weather — compared to tourist destinations worldwide.
Weeks with ideal weather are listed above. If you’re looking for the very warmest time to visit Kuala Selangor, the hottest months are June, May, and then July. See average monthly temperatures below. The warmest time of year is generally mid-June where highs are regularly around 93.1°F (33.9°C) with temperatures rarely dropping below 76.7°F (24.8°C) at night.
Humidity and Wind
Kuala Selangor has some very humid months and high humidity throughout the year. The least humid month is July (71.5% relative humidity), and the most humid month is November (79.4%).
Wind in Kuala Selangor is usually extremely calm. The windiest month is August, followed by July and September. August’s average wind speed of around 3.5 knots (4 MPH or 6.4 KPH) is considered “light air.” Maximum sustained winds (the highest speed for the day lasting more than a few moments) are at their highest in early to mid-August where average top sustained speeds reach 9.8 knots, which is considered a gentle breeze.
Information Source: championtraveler.com
Weather Summary in Kuala Selangor
- On average, the temperatures are always high.
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the month of: January, February, March, April, May, August, September, October, November and December.
- The warmest month is April with an average maximum temperature of 33°C (91°F).
- The coldest month is January with an average maximum temperature of 31°C (88°F).
- November is the wettest month. This month should be avoided if you are not a big fan of rain.
- June is the driest month.
- March is the sunniest month.
Information Source: weather-and-climate.com