Getting to Kuala Selangorr
Location Map: Kuala Selangor
Getting to Kuala Selangor: By Car
Suggestion Route 1: Traditional Route
Shah Alam - Setiap Alam - Meru - Kapar
Suggestion Route 2: LATAR Expressway
Using LATAR Expressway to Kuala Selangor, exit at Ijok, go to Kuala Selangor.
Following is the few enter points to LATAR Expressway;
- Selayang - Enter LATAR Expressway at Persimpangan Templer - Exit at Ijok - Kuala Selangor
- Jalan Duta - North South Expressway (PLUS) - Persimpangan Rawang Selatan Exit 115 (Enter to Guthrie Corridor Expressway) - Enter to LATAR Express at Persimpangan Kuang Exit 2506 - Exit at Ijok - Kuala Selangor
- Shah Alam / Subang - Enter Guthrie Corridor Expressway - Enter to LATAR Express at Persimpangan Kuang Exit 2506 - Exit at Ijok - Kuala Selangor
Following is the Map of LATAR Expressway (Please click on the map for bigger view)
Getting to Kuala Selangor: By Taxi or E-hailing (Grab)
By Taxi - The estimated cost from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Selangor is about RM100.00-RM150.00.
By E-hailing - The most popular e-hailing operator in Malaysia is Grab. Please download Grab from Google Play Store or Apple App Store. The estimated cost from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Selangor is about RM 100-RM 150.
Getting to Kuala Selangor: By Bus
Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Selangor / Kuala Selangor to Kuala Lumpur
Operated by Selangor Omnibus
Starts operating at 5:15 AM and ends at 8:00 PM
About 2.5-3 hours from Kuala Lumpur to Kuala Selangor.
One-way fare is RM9.00
Hab Bas Lebuh Pudu
Terminal Bas Bandar Malawati
Attractions in Kuala Selangor -Bukit Melawati.Natural Park.Sky Mirror.Firefly.Eagle Feeding.Blue Tears Tour.Fresh Seafood.
Main Attractions in KUALA SELANGOR
- Bukit Melawati (Melawati Hill)
- Natural Park (Taman Alam Kuala Selangor)
- Sky Mirror
- "Blue Tears" Tour
- Eagle Feeding
- Fishing Village
- Sri Shakti Dhevasthanam Temple
- Sasaran Art Park
- Fresh Seafood
- Remis Beach